I recently discovered that we can encrypt ec2 sessions launched via AWS Systems Manager. I figured it needs a few things in place to make it happen, A KMS key to be used for encrypting sessions with the following policy attached to it. Refrence...
- Windows Server 2019: a step-by-step tutorial on System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) with practical example
- Creating VMware Clouds in Multiple Clouds
- Integrate Azure Files with Azure VMware Solution
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to deploy Managed EKS Cluster and Node Group on AWS – Part 2
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to deploy Managed EKS Cluster and Node Group on AWS – Part 1