I recently discovered that we can encrypt ec2 sessions launched via AWS Systems Manager. I figured it needs a few things in place to make it happen, A KMS key to be used for encrypting sessions with the following policy attached to it. Refrence...
- AWS SSO with PingOne for Enterprise as Identity Provider
- Installing VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid aka TKG
- Integrating Azure Application Gateway for Load Balancing workloads in Azure VMware Solutions (AVS)
- How to Access AWS S3 Buckets from EC2 Instances
- Node.js MySQL Transaction: a step-by-step tutorial with a real-life example